Friday 4 December 2009

The start of something new?

I have never truthfully written a blog before and I honestly dont know what on earth to put about me that anyone might find interesting. I suppose I should tell you about me, I am a writer. I like to write things, stories, thoughts, anything down. I just have no idea how to express them.  
I am really grateful to have lots of really amazing, amazing things happening to me lately.
I really, really don't like this writing in first person about me kind of thing.
Last night at the continental was AWESOME! I'm a singer, and I sang some of the Pogues "Fairytale of New York" and Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody" with my dear friend Sam and boyfriend Dan, what amazing musicians they are, look for our videos on YouTube. I'm getting really excited for Christmas! Me and my other half went into town last night to get all of our family presents together for the first time, it was probably the most couply thing we've ever done ever! 
Nice to meet you :)
Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment